Re: clear lenses

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 03:06:44 EDT

Being in a RiceBoy town (Davis CA) the fact that clear lenses get tickets
here is quite obvious... Definately check with your local DMV... or wherever
you can get this info... I personally would rather have the red in back
because people see that better... and the clear lenses just detract from the
designed lines... they look cheesy...

Just my opinion...

Robert Howe
'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd