V-6er wants more power!!

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 12:59:34 EDT

First off, I'm sorta new, so forgive me for anyhing I say that doesn't
make sense. I have a '97 SLT+CC V-6 (Love it!) which has a Quick D
intake, Jacobs wires, 180 stat, MP cap & rotor, and a Sebring muffler
only (mistake?) Has more oomph, but needs alot more, as in beating blue
oval and bowtie dorks. I can top end them only cause they shut down at
95!! I think I should go to a Dynomax? Have them on my '66 Olds Vista
Cruiser, sound sweet behind that 425 (7.0 liter) I know that I can't run
hard, just wanna run with the stock, or very mild 5.2 guys without
dumping alot of $$$$. (Did that with the V-C, now I'm poor!) You guys
seem to be pretty sharp, so I hope you can help!! Thanks.

                             Ed
           She's so fine, my 3.9, my 3--.--9!