Re: MTX Thunderform (Marco) installation

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Jun 12 1999 - 14:34:37 EDT

Mark & Jennifer wrote:

> A question for anyone who has installed the Thunderform in a 97+ Dak:
> My T-Form will arrive on Monday (yeah!) so I was going to pull the existing
> tool tray out this weekend. My question is, will I have to remove all the
> plastic molding from the extra cab area in order to remove the tool tray?
>
> Any comments on installation of this beast would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Marko in Portland, OR
> '97 Flame Red Dak SLT, CC 3.9L Auto
> Gibson Cat-Back
> Tinted Windows
> Sound System: Under Construction!

Marco,
Yes, you have to pull the side panels and rear seat pad. Its very easy to do.
Any questions feel free to drop me a line.
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995