Re: magna flow

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 05:55:29 EDT

Only hear it on my wife's 4.0L Jeep GC (Inline 6) every day. The tone isn't
bad at idle, but the exhaust "growl" at full throttle and deceleration is
the reason I got rid of mine in the first place....too noisy. (My
Flowmaster 3-Chamber is quieter and it costs the same.) 2" Single IN / 2"
Dual OUT....and I also have a custom fabricated Dual-Tip exhaust. which
cost me about $300.00 since nothing was available for the Dak's...at that
time (4/97...got it in 3/97). This included the Muffler, Pipes, and "Megs"
stainless-steel tips.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
'97 Dakota SLT./CC (V6)