Re: RE: Can anyone help with my stalling problem?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 08:45:33 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/99 5:47:35 PM EST, msdng@mindspring.com writes:

> .I am working on hacking the network on the Dak's with extreme
> resistance by MOPAR and aftermarket companies. When I am successful, there
> won't be any V-8 on this list stuck in the 15teen's or modified V-8 stuck
in
> the 14teen's from Grandma Chrysler's engineers. Fight the power...
> Kuk
Cool! Let us know what to do. I have a prob with my truck. I plugged it up
to computer scanner and noticed a difference in recorded RPMs and actual
RPMs. The fuel system was in good shape (pressure, injector pulse widths,
etc.), Now it could be the lead to my tach or an ignition problem. Well my
friend knows a guy who is damn good with Mopars and he has access to some
master computer scanner that the dealership he works at has and he can tune
the secondary ign. sys to work best with the primary system. Its just hard
to get ahold of him. He travels alot.
I'll let you know what I find out.
Boog