Re: Smokers Suck

From: Alberto Aguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 14:31:57 EDT

i too agree i thought this was a Dakota owners forum not a public place
to have a bitchsession about smokers and ther ciggbutts. Some people
whine too much about little things when today's society has bigger
issues at hand and more pressing. I also appreciate the vengeful
approach encouraged by Mr O.. There's nothing more I'd love than to
get an ashtray full in my lap(sarcasm) 'cause some j3rk0ff doesn't like
the fact that I smoke. If I ever shove a lit cigg in your mouth then
we'll talk. How about I put it in lit end first? N-e-way grow up
and let's talk Dakota like a big happy family.