Re: Smokers Suck

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 15:20:04 EDT

Sheesh...let it go already everyone....

I hunt, I smoke, I drink, and I eat meat, and I like wearing leather (boots
that is)....what's your point?? (Not you Jack)

I admit, I hate it when I see another smoker tossing their butt out of the
window...I feel like taking it and shoving it up their a$$...gives the rest
of us (who use their ashtrays) a bad name.

Later....