Re: Dakota vrs Tundra

From: A.S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 15:27:51 EDT

I'm going to have to give credit to Toyota on making a great truck up and
including the 94's. I've heard some bad things about the tacomas, but have
had no experience with them. Someone mentioned Toyotas off-road
capabilities. Both my brothers own Toyota 4x4s (one 92, one 94), and they
are both 4 cyl. I'll have to admit that they can both leave me offroad due
to more ground clearance. They are also geared lower from the factory--4.10
I think. As for power--I could out pull them both together, and outrun them
in a race. My point--let's give a little credit to Toyota. They put out a
quality product. As for being ricers--let's keep in mind that many are
built right here, and it doesn't take much looking to find GM parts under
the hood (or foreign parts under the hoods of our daks for that matter).
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6

If Toyota builds the Tundra like it builds it's cars, you're going to see a
lot of Tundras on the road over the next few years.