Boog's truck

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 22:10:29 EDT

"pppphhtttt! My John Deere is faster than my computer. It was designed
by
Ted Marchibroda (POS). And by the way, the A/C clutch automatically
disengages at WOT!
So how was Dover?
Youre gonna be at chryslers at carlisle arent ya!
Boog"

-Uh, who said I had it floored?

Busch race at Dover was a lot more exciting than the Winston Cup race
Sunday. I'm still waiting for Chrysler to get back into Nascar (Rumors
are out that Firestone is trying to get their foot back in the door
again too)

I'm still not sure about Carlisle yet, that's why I havent signed up
yet. I'll know better the closer we get to the date.

Patrick