Re: First Mopar - same old questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jun 14 1999 - 22:40:10 EDT

Hmmmm...dual 12's only cover 70% of the radiator....now here's a question to
ask the engineer:

Why is it that my 16" single keeps the truck no higher than 195 (measured
with a coolant thermometer). Oh yeah...add one bottle of Pro-Blend Racing
Formula to the crankcase. (This stuff actually works as claimed!)

Granted, it's only a V6, but this is with the A/C ON during the last week of
90 degree weather...in the stop and go commute as well.

Respectively,

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
'97 Dakota SLT/CC (V6)