SO CAL DML meet # 2 *UPDATE*

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 00:49:01 EDT

Work has had me busy, and I've had little time to work on the 2nd meet
here in San Diego.

I had tenatively set the date for June 25-27th, but haven't had the time
to get it together as of yet. I have some great ideas in the works, but
need
a response from people who would like to attend, and what weekend works
best with everyone.

If people could email me with the weekend(s) they would like to attend, it
will give me the info to put it together.

Foremost on my list on things to do.... I have a great idea, though it eats
up most of the day.

How about taking a train ride from within San Diego's east county... or in
addition
to that-- taking the train ride into Tecate, Mex. and touring the Brewery,
shopping, etc.
The taking the train back to into the US. This is no Amtrak, and a
definately cool
historic train ride. Here's the url: http://www.sdrm.org/events/index.html
Either the
90 minute train ride in the US or the 9:30 am to 3:30 pm ride into Tecate.

Let me know.

Sam '99 RT x 2