Re: SO CAL DML meet # 2 *UPDATE*

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 01:40:29 EDT

Hmm, I tend to drink a little too much in mexico,
especially if we are gonna visit the brewery, hehehe.
I should be good to go for the weekend of the 25th. I
could actually only make it saturday night, and all
day sunday, unless I can get that saturday off, I will
check tomorrow =]
   Sam, i'll email ya and let ya know for sure by the
end of the week.

Later
Jack