Re: Re: Colored Engine Hoses and Flex Loom

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 01:28:03 EDT

OK DML
I will be giving the supplier a set of upper/lower radiator hoses for them to
copy in Mopar Blue for my truck this week. I will also be purchasing the
vacuum, heater, radiator overflow and flex tubing at the same time. It may
be about 1 to 2 weeks, but I will let you know how it went. For all those
interested, I will keep your emails on file and contact you direct. If you
want me to make up some kind of kit, i guess I can do it and you can
reimburse me the cost of the hoses, box and shipping.
Jim