Re: Re: Colored Engine Hoses and Flex Loom

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 03:45:36 EDT

Jim, how about us poor pre '97 guys? I think the upper radiator hose is
curved a little differently on ours. If the cost is not too outrageous (3
digits or more) I'd be interested. It would be nice to have colored
radiator, and heater hoses under the hood. What about all those little
vacum lines? Are those included in all this? Now if we could only get a
colored serpentine belt, that would be cool!....

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221