Re: Re: Preacher????????

From: KUZNIK TRENTEN (dakota97@home.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 01:42:01 EDT

I just got my favorite magazine (MAXIM) in the mail today and in the
rants and raves section of the magazine, if he is the same guy, made it
in with a medical breakthrough <g> just wanted to say congrats on making
it in the MAXIM. If any poor sole tries it, best of luck to them, <G>.
If you guys and girls have not picked up this magazine you are missing
out.

Keep it up Preacher, the Vatican will be calling <G>

Later Trent