RE: First Mopar - same old questions

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 12:51:15 EDT

Tony, I saw at the bottom of your post you list the 5.5" lift. Do you have
this installed yet?? I thought it would be another month before this was
available. I don't have any prior experience with Tuff Country and was
wanting to get your impressions. I was going to get the Rancho 3", but I
don't think it'll clear 33's. From what I've read, it's a really strong kit
and the supports that come with the kit look real stout. Oh yeah, How much
was it?? and where did you get it?

John McKinney