Re: [Re: Out of gas :Me too!]

From: Mike Hathaway (mhathaway@conninc.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 13:38:49 EDT

Mines a Piece of Sh*T.. sometimes it'll get to a half tank on the gauge and
it'll be empty.. other times, it'll be at half, and it'll really have half..
so I just fill mine when it gets to the half, and try and keep an eye on my
mileage.. I still to this day have NEVER seen a gas light come on, or any
chime. all I gotta say is I hope my Extended warranty covers things like
this..

Mike