Re: Re: Throttle Body Mods - Again Sorry

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 16:23:18 EDT

Sorry I didnt realize that the last message was going to the DML,
I was kinda sleepy last night and forgot to type the "ed" in TAlked
....didnt want to sound like I was snapping.
I talked to Dan the other day, and he has all the parts ready to modify
the TBs. I sent him 10 of them, it will take him about a week to bore
them an reassemble them. and then they will be shipping out.
Sorry to post this also, but I didnt like the way it sounded.......didnt
want to get the reputation of being a snapperhead.........just someone
that doesnt sleep much.....Take care and stay safe , tony