Re: RE: 99 RC 318 Sport Lease Price

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 15 1999 - 16:58:17 EDT

He doesn't have the money right now to buy the truck or make payments that
high and he wants a new truck. I would never lease myself but its not my
decision to make. He went to the dealership yesterday and they gave him so
much crap he's thinking about going and getting the chebbie now. They told
him it would be cheaper to lease a ram because the Dak's residual was around
25% after 3 years. I told him these guys were on crack and to find another
dealership, they also told him that he really didn't want the V8 and that
the V6 was more than enough for the truck translation: we only have V6s so
thats what you should buy...

Chris