Re: First Mopar - same old questions

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Jun 16 1999 - 14:19:16 EDT

Tony,
You're right about the weight; Truckin' magazine just did a piece about
that.Apparently, Dodges (and fords too) outweigh the comparably sized chevy
by a good margin. Take a look under the chassis of a chevy, look in the
fenderwells. Chevy cuts alot of corners where you can't see them. It pays
off(the lighter weight) in performance at the expense of durability and
abusability. I'd rather the better built truck and then add horsepower as
necessary. If we were to put it to vote, we'd all agree that you should get
the supercharger.
Dr. Pat