Re: Re: last chance for the premag....

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 00:40:59 EDT

Well, the $$$ is a big issue. I figure, if it don't get much faster then
it'll just be a commuter with a couple mods. I'll probably sell the more
espensive and harder to find parts or something like that... sigh... Only
a couple years untill I get a real job and can get a nice new Dak.
Probably a 97 V8 5spd RC that I can totally mod up and trick out. I'll
just drive the ol' premag untill I can get something to be a project
truck.....

-mike d.

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:41:43 +0000 GS- <GSWillhite@ualr.edu> writes:
>> I'll keep the list posted... although
>> everyone seems to be more interested in MP3s and flames than
>premags, I
>> figure I could use the practice typing without lookin' at the
>keyboard =)
>>
>> -mike d.
>
>Mike, sorry to hear about the perf. problems and I hope the
>ported TB and new exhaust will wake 'er up. If possible, maybe
>its time for a new engine or even a newer model, I know $$$$!
>Good luck!
>
>and yeah, I've noticed Dak content is down a little on the DML.
>HI ho, HI ho, back to work.....
>
>GS -
>
>98 5.2L 5spd

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
       "Ever notice how most gay porno has the word Ranger in the title?
Coincidence?"