Re: Pre mag Parts

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 01:16:48 EDT

I need to get one, but I never have the time to swing into the dealer and
pick one up. Last time I looked in there though, everything was only for
carbed 6ers. I'm tryin' out the JET for the 89's.. I'll let you know if
it works...
you still got them 3.92's? is it SG?

-mike d.

On Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:14:14 -0500 Alex Petho <apetho@i-55.com> writes:
>Mike check out the Mopar Performance Parts book. They have many
>products
>for the pre mag V6. Dont feel bad about your truck, I also have an
>88
>Sport with about the same mods that ran only a best time of 17.60.
>What
>gears do you have? I had 3.91's in my truck before i swaped it to the
>8
>3/4. I still have the stock unit which is in good shape that may be
>the
>difference in the times. I am currently solving my Premag delema (
>360
>swap) into my truck. If I can help Would be glad to in any way if i
>can.
>Just remember our motors inly had 125 Hp.
>

> Alex P.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                                              "blah blah blah..."