IAT sensor: 2kohm?????

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 10:46:39 EDT

I forget who first posted saying they were using a 2k
ohm resistor, Mark K. maybe?? Anyway, I've checked my
IAT sensor at various temps w/ an ohmmeter, 2k ohm is
the reading after driving over 100miles.... So this
would tend to make a cold motor run real lean. Has
anyone else measured their IAT resistence? I'm
curious to know if perhaps OBD II will use a different
set of IAT resistence values than my OBD I.

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4