Re: OverDrive - Jerking Motion

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 16:29:45 EDT

My 99 did the same thing. I took it to the dealership and they replaced my
ignition wires. Also they replaced my torque converter. I haven't has a
problem with it since. Knock on wood. I have this problem and the fixes on
my web site if you want to see it.

http://members.xoom.com/MsBavior/dakota

MsBavior