Re: Re: Starting a techinical side of DakotaTrucks

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 17:27:33 EDT

hmph!

before long there will be an east coast Dakota list, then a central
dakota list, then a magnum only list, then a premag only list, the a
shortbed only list.....
isn't this a little extreme? the one thing I liked most about the DML was
the feeling of unity I got from ALL dakota owners. I own a premag and as
you can see, there are only a few of us on the list. Yeah, 99% of the
stuff posted doesn't pertain to me and my dak, but you don't see anyone
starting a Premag Mailing list....

what happened??

-mike d.

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999 07:14:04 -0400 David Martin
<david.martin@ivyleague.net> writes:
>>> Theres now a California Dakota Mailing List. We
>>> are trying to keep it tech and performance only.
>>> No neon lights, window tint, or paint scratch
>>> stuff on this list. Performance only. Go to
>>> it here: http://www.onelist.com Go to autos,
>>> then trucks, then CaDodgeDakotas. Then subscribe to it.
>
>>> Brad
>
>Jeese...if you live in CA...the above, and lowering kits, are about
>all you could talk about.
>
>:>)
>
>David Martin
>
>This is me:
>david.martin@ivyleague.net
>
>This is my truck:
>http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/Wd27F4cwBQpTo

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                                              "blah blah blah..."