Schsim on the list

From: Mike Burgess (mike.burgess@akamail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 21:13:43 EDT

I'm a computer buff, and a performance buff. I subscribe to the DML
and the Onelist CalDak list too. If only folks would learn to control
their posts, trim the quotes in the replys, and just give up on
the horde of "me too. I spanked him last week..."
 It would sure make the DML a HECK of a LOT easier to read through. I
work days, maintain a house and a truck. The digests alone generate over
165K of data a day, which I try to read through, to get the meaty, techy
parts of, and when I get more than 2 days behind, I have to just start
dumping digests unread.
 So please consider others before you make a 2 line reply, and
quote a 60 line spank story. (which was fun to read the 1st time only)
   Mike

--
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that
could be concealed forever. You might