RE: RE: 99 RC 318 Sport Lease Price

From: Steed, Eric P (Eric.Steed@usa.xerox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 09:48:13 EDT

I leased my 99 because I can't afford a 500-600 per month truck payment. I
pay 293 for an almost loaded truck. CC, 4x4, 318, auto, air, towing kit, HD
cooling, Elect. Group w high output alternator, engine block heater, tire &
handling package, bucket seats, overhead console, etc.... Of course I plan
on refinancing my soon to be acquired house (how's that for counting your
chickens before they've hatched!) in a few years once I have some equity and
roll it into that since I want to keep the vehicle. The way vehicle prices
are going nowadays- you almost have to lease to be able to get into a decent
vehicle without a tremendously high monthly payment...

-Eric

Black '99 Dakota Sport
4x4 Club Cab
5.2L 318 Automatic