RE: AiRaid vs. Gen II

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 17:07:59 EDT

You are not going to notice a difference either way. The isolated filter,
while better in theory, will not help much. I hear the Gen II is made of
plastic. While the Airaid is aluminum. Any type of system that draws air
from under the hood is going to get hot air, whether is has a tube, or
deflector or whatever.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd
Gibson split-rear cat-back