Re: '97-'99 billet grill & bumper inserts

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 20 1999 - 13:17:48 EDT

All I can tell you is avoid J&J Industries, there grills look like crap, they
don't fit right, and I saw one fly off a truck... Personally, I would call
AIM Industries, they probly sell billet grills for the post 97 dakotas. Ask
about their double density ones, they look bad ass, I have one on order for
my 93. cost about $135, but thats a custom grill. (got it wihtout the + in
the middle, jsut grill). Also you could try emailing them. There website is
AIMIND.COM or truckn.com. The'll even send you a free catalog if you ask...
Later!