Re: airbags

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 01:27:42 EDT

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the tires on the R/T's taller
than the rest of the 2wd Daks? I know my SLT w/ 235-70-15's was about
the sam height as Alans R/T. I think it the wheel/tire package actually
raises it. I know the springers are lowered. My truck has passenger car
tires on it and it didn't affect my payload. I don't think you know as
much as you think you do. A dangerous combination.

Erich