Re: airbags

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 02:13:46 EDT

Actually he is right on this particular item. The R/T's tires are
28 inches tall. The 31 inch package speaks for itself, the
235/75/15's are 29" tall, and the 215/75/15's are about 27.8
inches tall... just slightly lower than the R/T.
I did think that they lowered the suspension as well though -
otherwise the Hotchkis (as an example) kit would lower the back
of an R/T the same as a regular dak... it doesn't. It is an inch
less. Hmmmmm.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC