Re: Sway Bars

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 01:38:19 EDT

Did the Hotchkis kit come with new front bump-stops? Other than
that, was the install pretty straight forward? Any extra cutting
etc.? How's the ride? I've been wanting to get this kit ever
since it was released, but I was waiting for someone else to try
it.
Sorry about all the questions.
BTW: are you still running the stock shocks?

Ryan K (chock full o' questions)
'99 R/T RC