Re: This is a cool Dakota and a V6 too!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 11:11:15 EDT

The website has a BIG misprint. (Just got off the phone with a Kenny Brown
technician), only the 5.2L Dakota/Durango come with the Supercharger and
headers. The V6 only has the suspension mods. :(

However, I mentioned the DML (and the website) and will be receiving a
call back from Ken himself regarding headers and the possibility of a
supercharger for the V6'ers. I'll keep you all posted on what happens.