Re: head work

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 17:47:14 EDT

It'll be a while on the head work. I know Mopar Performance makes race
heads just for us premag 6ers, but they are expeeeeeensive. They are
complete and assembled though. They come with valves and rods and spring
and everything. If they weren't so expensive, I'd be lookin' into a set.
I also hear that they won't work with polution controlled vehicles, but I
don't see why not... still lookin' at that one =)

I'll keep you posted...

-mike d.