Re: To Mod or MPI?

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 09:53:47 EDT

WillTier@aol.com wrote:
> GS
>
> Jon has the MPI on and working, well kind of :-) The manifold is OK but there
> is a little matter of something else wrong with the engine due to a slight
> manual tranny error.

Uh Oh, I hope its not rearend problems again.

> Anyway he and I have tried to get a list together of
> what extras ya need and where to get them, in fact we have even be working on
> making up a kit of the extras, Depending on what year vehicle you have
> depends on what is necessary. I have a 93 but am waiting on other parts so
> cannot test mine til then but Jon is a 96 and he does have it installed and
> working but needs a little fine tuning.

I'm glad to hear he has installed it and its OK. Hopefully theres
no major difference between Jon's 96 and your 93, other than TB's
and a little sensor wiring. Looks like the MPI will work on our
emission bogged Daks after all. Keep us informed Bill.
Thanks

GS -