Gas Bill-- GTECH!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 21:15:43 EDT

> Dak content: Sam, did your wife swing by
> Canada for lunch today? As I
> was leaving the mall where I read this article,
> I saw a
> thirtysomething woman exit a SY CC R/T. Maybe
> that's why your gas bill
> is so big LOL :O)
>
> Chad Niwranski
> 99 R/T CC Black/agate
> Abbotsford, BC

HA HA.. too funny!! Not her unless the license plate said YELLORT.
Hey, gas prices have dropped in recent weeks, and I've been able to get
87 octane at Costo for $1.229 which is about 8-12 cents cheaper than
most places here in So. Cal.

Got a GTECH the other day from Summit. Still trying to figure the
darn thing out. My truck ran a 6.65 second 0-60 (3 runs, and that's
the average), and the 1/4 mi in 14.56 @ 96 mph... best reading, with a
high of 15.5, and a 14.89... all mph were 94.5-96 mph. Ran it in my
wife's RT today at lunch at the 2 run average was 15.4 @ 92 mph...
Then did my friend's '98 Mustang GT convertible... 15.5 @ 92.95 mph...
The accuracy remains to be seen by me. I'll have it on the DML meet
this weekend, and everyone can try it out.

Sam '99 RT x 2