Re: New Dakota Questions

From: Christopher Kmiec (ckmiec@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 24 1999 - 22:58:33 EDT

Thanks to everybody who responded. It was 5 to 1 for the 5-speed :) But
since I started reading the DML, the '00 Dak 4.7L with the new Auto started
sounding better and better. I drove the new Grand Cherokee with this
combo, and the new tranny is very nice. I wonder how much slower will it
be than the 5-speed?

Also, does anybody know if the 5-speed with the 4.7L is going to be the same
one that the 5.2L has?

Chris Kmiec