Re: supercharger

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 07:30:50 EDT

At 10:07 PM 6/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>...Actually since he had mentioned the Powerdyne I thought that I
>would inform him of the buy as his price was about $700 USD more.
>Just tryin' to be nice.

My apologies to you personally, Ryan. I have found your posts
to be most informative and helpful. There are many, many
examples where you have, most freely and willingly, contributed your
information and opinions to the benefit of DMLers.

I have no idea why it was felt that there was a necessity to create
a closed mailing list. Dakotas are Dakotas ... different models
have a lot more commonality than differences. I've seen too much
of this way of thinking in my lifetime.

My apologies again. Back to what we do best ... share information
and our enthusiasm (and even gripes) about our trucks.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red