R/T list

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 13:42:49 EDT

     I subscribe to both the R/T list and the DML, both in digest mode, and
     most times I post to both groups. If you would like to see ALL the
     posts since October on the R/T list, it's very easy, and ANYONE can
     read them. Just go to www.egroups.com. This is the site that hosts
     the R/T group. At the home page, go to the Search box to find an
     egroup, and type in "dakotart". It should find the R/T list. Go to the
     list, and a calendar pops up. Pick whatever month you like to view.
     There are about 11800 posts from Oct. 1 to today. If you register
     with egroups (only takes a minute), you can reply and post to the list
     through the egroups site. And, no email is necessary. It's all done
     through this site. But, we on the R/T list like to have R/T owners or
     potential R/T owners on the list. That's what the R/T registry is for
     (www.dakotart.com). Now before anybody gets their shorts in a knot,
     the R/T list is just like the DML in that we help each other out and
     always let the DML know something that would be beneficial to any Dak
     owner, such as the Powerdyne group buy. And if something on the DML
     can help out the R/T guys, this gets posted on the R/T list. But, the
     point of this email was to let any DMLer know that they can view any
     post on the R/T list by going to the egroups site. Not a whole lot of
     different info on the R/T list. It mostly is about 1/4 mile, speed,
     gas mileage, problems, towing issue and buyback, stereo, washing.
     Pretty much the same as the DML, just without the 4x4 and V6 stuff. So
     that's the mystery of the R/T list, and I hope you drop by the egroups
     site and check out what we are up to. Cheers.

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC