Re: R/T list

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 21:54:59 EDT

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:42:16 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Date: 25 Jun 1999 10:42:49 -0700
>From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR <RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com>
>Subject: DML: R/T list
>
> I subscribe to both the R/T list and the DML, both in digest mode, and
> most times I post to both groups.
                        <SNIP>
> Not a whole lot of different info on the R/T list. It mostly is about 1/4 mile, speed,
> gas mileage, problems, towing issue and buyback, stereo, washing.
> Pretty much the same as the DML, just without the 4x4 and V6 stuff. So
> that's the mystery of the R/T list, and I hope you drop by the egroups
> site and check out what we are up to. Cheers.
>

> Chad Niwranski
> 99 R/T CC Black/agate
> Abbotsford, BC

  Hello DAKsters & Chad,

  No offense intended, but it took me less than a week to unsubscibe
from the dakotaRT list. An extreme waste of bandwidth. Everyone
posting in HTML, RE'ing entire digests, rambling on about silly things,
etc. When you get digests with 30,000+ lines (1.2 megs) each day, it's
difficult at best to spot useful info. Jon's digests are ~ 1500 lines
each, and one may get 3 or so a day - much more managable. I'll stay
here for now. I hate missing out on potential group buys, though.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS