I must be getting old

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 19:23:43 EDT

Cause this new exhaust is too loud! Its kind of a generic muffler, get
whatcha pay for? But man, I guess a straight 3" is a wee bit louder
than true duels. It sounds great, but when I step into it, it just
roars. Its great for performance. I have a lot more top end. Back
pressure is off compared to the last exhaust so I can rev higher easier
but I lose a little at the get go which is fine! I have to hold back
from breakin' 'em loose anyway! I'm thinking that I might get a 3"
straight through glass pack to pop on there to deaden it a bit. =0) Im
getting old! My dad is laughing at me now!
Eric