Re: Cracked Rear Axle

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 01:57:02 EDT

These are similar problems i seem to have also. i had the passenger side
A-arm replaced at 12,000 miles. the rear differential on a 97 4x2 limited
slip also crumbles when u stop and make a slow turn... and watch out for
bad ball joints. u can diagnose it with squeeking and the outter part of ur
tire balding out. i still have not had my ball joints replaced yet and now
they squeek again!
-Dester