Re[2]: Understeer??

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 00:11:02 EDT

Don't get me wrong, for a 4x4 pickup to handle the way mine does is
fantastic... I just think if the steering was a little more neutral it would
be almost perfect. After reading some posts though, it seems the understeer is
necessary for when your carrying a load in the bed. So I'm not gonna' worry
about it.
Tom