Bad Battery at 27,500 miles

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat Jun 26 1999 - 16:40:41 EDT

Well I went outside to crank up my truck today and all I was greeted with
was a clicking noise...Opened the hood, looked at the battery and the test
indicator was clear. Checked to see if it was putting out any juice, none.
Tried jumping it off, no luck. So I took it to Wal-Mart and bought me a new
battery and the only one they had that would fit was an EverStart
Extreme...$60!!!!!!! I put it in and now it works like a charm. Why would my
battery go dead so early?!?! I'm startin to get fed up! My tires crap out
at 14,000...My Idle Air Sensor goes kaput at about 20,000...and now my
battery goes dead at 27,500. WHY?!?!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.