Re: Subject: supercharger

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 14:51:27 EDT

Why do people bitch about whineing superchargers. I personally love the way
it sounds, tells stang a camaros to get the hell outa the way... My friend
has a wimpple charged 454 in his dually, that thing hauls ass!, I was
wondering if Kenne Bell made blower for us pre 97 daks, there "root style"
is far better than the typical hair dyrer. More low RMP boost, thats what I
am looking for at least., don't like this high RPM shit.... Anyway, please
lemme know....