Re: cleaning fuel injection

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 22:07:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/99 2:57:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
GrnDak4x4@aol.com writes:

<< So I just took the entire braided
 hose off and put on a new piece of rubber fuel hose with plastic wire loom
 over it(for protection) and double clamped each end, total cost here was
 $4.50. I noticed that my Dak runs alot better after this a recommended it to
 anyone with high mileage on their Dak, well worth the cash. >>

I sure hope you got the high pressure hose for fuel injection or it may not
be so cheap after all :-) The regular fuel hose is not good enough and will
probably rupture and could result in smoke and flames.

Bill