Re: First Mopar - same old questions-Attn. Tony

From: Mel Janousek (superskunk@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 22:37:51 EDT

Tony, have you got your Tuff-Country kit in yet? I called them trying to get
info or a phamplet on it and they referred me to the article on the Durango.
Can you tell us, that are curious, what is coming with the kit. Is it a
complete, ready to go kit? Also in reference to the 33" tires you plan on
putting on your 8" wheels, are these going to be 33x12.5x15 tires? I've noticed
that Mickey Thompson recommends a 8.5"-11" rim, and I've seen different info on
BFGoodrich needing either a 8" or 8.5" rim for the same tire (all in reference
to 33x12.5x15). I too would like to stay with the stock wheels, but am afraid
of rolling the 33"s off the rims.

Any info is well appreciated.

Mel