Import/Domestic Wars WINNER!

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 12:02:24 EDT

>I just got home from the NOPI Import/Domestic races and, minus >numerous
>details, I WON MY CLASS!!!!

That is great Alan! I was out there on Fri night, I was expecting to see
you. I adjusted my TV cable, practiced different launch methods, and
completely removed the air filter. I got a whopping .2 second increase on my
best run over the two I did a few weeks ago. (not really that impressed
15.78) The Honda Prelude ran a 15.68 against me, I was a little upset. Had
fun over all though. My friend Curtis broke into the 13's after his third
run in his WS6. I was hoping to spank him on his first time to run the
1/4mi... not exactly. I slaughtered him on the 60' every time, but he
quickly past me by the 330'.

Maybe we should organize an official meet for the AAA street night at the
Texas Motorplex before the fall. Just a thought.

gordon
99 R/T basically stock