Re: : Squeaky clutch and dying motor

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 12:28:26 EDT

Could also be a throwout bearing, where does the sound
come from? i.e. in or under the cab?

> I have noticed a squeak in my clutch. This only
> happens when I
> depress the
> clutch and let it up. It happens whether the motor
> is on or off. It
> doesn't
> squeak when shifting gears, only when I am coming to
> a stop or still.
> Are
> there any bushings that can be greased on the clutch
> pedal? Any other
> ideas?
>
> Steven 2me
> http://www.smokindakota.com
> AOL IM = SmknDakTrk

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4