Re: Hooker vs Leech

From: SteveRT (sferrari@concentric.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 14:46:58 EDT

hey Gene,
I'm jumping on this late but, who makes full length
headers for us? Hooker?
I would like to find a set that doesn't require
the cat to be relocated.
Thanks,
SteveRT

Gene&Renee wrote:

Sorry, too much money and the performance is not as good a full length tube
headers.  IMHO....The "key" words in the post was full length tube headers.
I am not wanting to clog the list with a debate on headers as this subject
has been trashed for several years on this list.  We (at least I am) are
interested in a performance header, and Mike Leach Headers are not what I
want.  Everyone jumped on the JBA Header deal and a lot of those folks are
not satisfied now.  I won't say I told them so.  Certainly those who wanted